WE WANT YOUR DELICIOUS FOOD.
¡Ven a vender tu deliciosa comida mientras escuchas la mejor música latina en Iowa!
Fee: $250 per spot
All food vendors must apply using our Application Form.
There is limited space so unfortunately, we cannot accept all applicants. Applications will be accepted on a first come, first served basis when all portions of the application and payment are received. ¡Así quepor favor envíe susolicitud temprano!
Vendor Space Includes:
- 10 ft. wide X 30 ft. long covered space under a tent or the main canopy of the Brenton Plaza
- 8-foot table and 2 chairs and access to electricity.
- Additional tables, chairs and a generator can be rented for an additional fee and must be requested at the time of application.
- Please note: No open flames are allowed under the canopy.
- 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Setup, You must be at Brenton Plaza: 520 Robert D. Ray Drive by noon to secure your spot.
- If you are late, you may be denied and no refunds will be given.
- Por lo tanto, llegue al mediodía o puede perder su espacio y su pago.
- 4:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- Open for business
- ¡La gente tendrá hambre!
- 11:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Tear down and clean up – You made it!
We ask that all food vendors, por favor:
- Attend the pre-festival meeting with the food inspector on Monday, July 15. More details will be emailed.
- Carry and provide proof of insurance, applicable license, and permits.
- Llevar y proporcionar prueba de seguro, licencia y permisos.
- Be set up and ready to sell by the time the festival opens and sell until the festival ends.
- Esté preparado y listo para vender para cuando se abra el festival y venda hasta treinta minutos antes de que termine.
- Provide your own tents if using open flame and plan to sell in an area outside the canopy.
- Clean up after yourself and leave your space in the condition it was when they arrived.
- Refrain from selling alcohol.
Once applications are received, reviewed, and there are no other vendors selling the type of food you are proposing (with spots still available) an invoice will be sent to the contact provided on the vendor application.
Upon payment, vendors will be committed and are required to sign a contract and present a Temporary Food Establishment license* from the state of Iowa that is specifically valid for July 20, 2019, for the Warren Morrow Latin Music Festival.
*Need a temporary Food Establishment license? Get it here !
For questions please email Amner Martinez at email@example.com.